Today, most forms of sales and communications rely heavily on voice. Have you checked what system actually runs your phones? Do you have dropped calls, outages, or terrible voice quality? Never miss a note again. Upgrade your system to an HD VOIP phone system. We offer many types of solutions that will tailor to your needs. A lot of the features today weren’t here 20 years ago when you started your business. Get with the time and add reliability and customization to your arsenal of calling tools.
From a distance, we have two versions of phone systems: On-site hosted PBX and Off-site cloud PBX.
Pros and cons? Check below:
On-site Hosted PBX
- Uses your existing hardware, with no need to buy an expensive new sytem
- Combines current digital technology with simple and easy-to-use handsets
- Easily managed with a support contract to keep you running smoothly
- May not be compatible with all phone systems/carriers
- Leaves no room for expansion
- Limits some features due to compatibility issues
- Depending on the system, may not be able to find parts for warranty or repair
Off-site Cloud PBX
- Inexpensive and easy to setup
- Managed by a simple and easy-to-use web interface
- Constant and quick support available
- Offers the most features
- Works anywhere you have access to the internet
- Offers the availability to work remotely with ease
- Manage multiple offices and locations from a single interface from anywhere
- Requires a minimum of a broadband connection for reliability and call quality
- Requires new phones; Unless you have existing unlocked VOIP/IP Phones that are compatible
Questions? Concerns? We can walk you through all the features of a newer phone system, whether it’s hosted on-site at you office or without hardware in the cloud. Feel free to contact us to get more information.